Fall into Organization: A Come To Order Contest
Seasons are changing… what a better time to look at all the projects and problems you have been avoiding in your house. Let’s say, “It is the perfect time to ‘fall into organization’ and Come To Order is here to help!” So, enter the “Fall into Organization” contest! It is simple.
Here are the steps:
1. JOIN US on Facebook, Twitter or on the comment box below.
2. TELL US what your most dreaded organizing project is and mark with #CTOfall.
3. ENTER TO WIN by entering your name and email address on Facebook, so we can contact you.
4. LOOK for your name on September 25th! If your name is announced, you have 48 hours to contact CTO. If no contact is made an alternate winner will be selected and announced.
SO, WHAT COULD YOU WIN?
That is a great question… we have a great answer! You could win a whole house organizing assessment from Come To Order valued at $250 and have a team to help you make your most dreaded tasks accomplishable.
WHAT IS A “WHOLE HOUSE ASSESSMENT”?
A whole house assessment consists of up to 2 hours of time and 6 spaces (including garages, attics and sheds). The winner will come away with a 5 page detailed plan and prioritization so they can confidently begin their home organizing projects. The assessment will be scheduled during the week (Monday – Friday) between the hours of 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST.
DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN RICHMOND?
NO! If you do live in within 25 miles of Richmond, Virginia, Come To Order can meet you for an onsite assessment. However, if you live further than 25 miles from Richmond, the assessment will be conducted via Skype using pictures provided by you, the home owner.
* Official Rules: No purchase necessary; Contest will run from Wednesday, September 17, 2014 through Wednesday, September 24, 2014; Void where prohibited by law; Only persons residing in the United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter; Not valid with any other offer; All qualified persons who complete entry form or like our Facebook Page will be entered in a random drawing; Participants affiliated with the sponsor are not eligible for participation; One entry per person; Odds of winning depend upon number of entries; The winner is selected at random by Constant Contact; Current Facebook fans are eligible to win; The prize of one whole house organizing assessment by Come To Order is valued at $250.00 and is provided by Come To Order; There are two options available to the winner to select one of the two following assessments valued at $250 each. 1.) The assessment for an onsite assessment they must be located within 25 miles of Richmond, or 2.) For distances greater than 25 miles of Richmond the assessment will be conducted via Skype using pictures provided by the home owner; The whole house assessment consists of up to 2 hours of time and 6 spaces (including garages, attics and sheds); The winner will come away with a 5 page detailed plan and prioritization so they can confidently begin their home organizing projects; The assessment will be scheduled during the week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM; Any amount spent over the value of $250 is the responsibility of the contest winner; Constant Contact will randomly select a winner; The promotion ends on September 24, 2014 and the winner has 48 hours to contact CTO after the winner in announced on Facebook. If no contact is made within 48 hours, an alternate winner will be selected and announced. Participants may request a list of winner(s) from the sponsor following the end date; Come To Order, PO Box 2683, Mechanicsville, VA 23116; Come To Order is the sponsor of this sweepstakes.
Kathy Jenkins is the President of Come To Order, a professional residential organizing company based in Richmond, Virginia. She is a nationally recognized certified organizer, speaker and author dedicated to helping her clients simplify their lives by reducing clutter, organizing their homes and offices, and managing their time. Click here to follow Kathy on Twitter.
My daughter’s room is a disaster area, no matter how many hours I spend trying to organize it, there is always ‘stuff’ everywhere. A close second would be all the papers and ‘stuff’ that comes into the house and needs to find a place.
My daughters room is a disaster area. No mater how much time I spend cleaning and organizing it, there is still stuff everywhere. A close second would be all the papers and ‘stuff’ that come into the house and need a place to go#CTOfall