Introducing Richmond’s only company that focuses on helping kids get organized for academic and personal success…
- Does your son or daughter spend tons of time looking for the things they need to get their homework done?
- Is their backpack a preverbial “black hole” – papers go in but never come out?
- Is their room and/or desk a disaster?
- Are they late for school or class often?
- Are project deadlines missed due to poor planning?
If you answered yes to any of these then it is time to organize your disorganized child. Just to be clear (this is for the kids) being organized doesn’t mean you have to be a total neat freak. What it means that you spend less time trying to find things and more time doing the things you like to do.
As a Certified Professional Organizer who specializes in Student Organizing, I can help your child learn:
- how to organize their space at home
- how to organize for success at school
- techniques for daily time management
- project time management
- study habits based on their unique style
- effective morning & nighttime routines
- how to take notes effectively
If you are ready to get your child on the road to academic success through the learning of organizational skills that will benefit them all of their life, then contact me today so we can get started.
The Organizing Tutor also offers classes for students. Check out our Workshops page to find out when and where we are holding these Student Workshops:
“I liked the part where she helped me organize my binder. I really think I am more organized.”
“The most useful part of the class was organizing my paper. I have always been disorganized. I loved it!”