Clip, Organize, and Save Money!
We all love to save money, and sometimes coupons are a great way to do that. The problem is, just a few clippings can clutter your purse, and by the time you get to the store, you can’t find the one you need!
The Smead Tag Along Petite Organizer is the answer! It’s the perfect size for organizing coupons, and with 5 pockets, you can categorize coupons by expiration date, product type, or store. This organizer is also great for storing receipts, too.
It’s not hard to save money with coupons, but it does take a little effort. Here are some tips!
- Don’t clip every coupon you see, or you’ll quickly feel overwhelmed. Keep just the coupons for products you purchase on a regular basis, or for new items that you would like to try.
- Search online for printable coupons, or visit the websites of your favorite products to see if they have any special offers.
- “Weed” your coupon files every time you go to add new ones and throw away those that have expired.
- Maximize the value when you see the opportunity. Using coupons to purchase items that are on sale, on the clearance rack, or on “double coupon” days will help you save even more money!
- Look for coupons in the store, too. Sometimes coupons are hanging right next to the item on your list, or even attached to the product packaging.
With a little organization and the help of the Smead Tag Along Organizer, you can put the value of a coupon to work for you. Even if you only save a few dollars each shopping trip, the extra cash is sure to add up!