Enter to Win a Valuable Organizational Tool
One of our favorite tools for organizing your valuables and home inventory is The Valuable.doc. Keeping a Valuable.doc binder updated in your home will bring piece of mind. This organizing tool helps you to create and maintain a record of all your valuables.
The Valuables.doc makes it easy to do !
* It breaks down the big job of making an inventory into eight smaller steps, taking you room-by-room
* It helps you piece together everything you need for a home inventory to get properly reimbursed.
* The binder includes 8 tabbed categories in a sturdy binder with organized sections and a pouch for photo documentation
* The binder includes forms that capture critical policy details, so you’ll have what you need to file a claim
* The binder includes worksheets that ensure you are adequately insured
Official Rules: No purchase necessary; Contest will run from Sunday, February 15, 2015 through Sunday, February 22, 2015; Void where prohibited by law; Only persons residing in the United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter; Not valid with any other offer; All qualified persons who complete the entry form on the Come To Order Facebook Page will be entered in a random drawing; Participants affiliated with the sponsor are not eligible for participation; One entry per person; Odds of winning depend upon number of entries; Winner will be selected at random by Constant Contact; Current Facebook fans are eligible to win; Valuables.doc binder is valued at $24.99; Any amount spent over that is the responsibility of the contest winner; The promotion ends Sunday, February 22, 2015 and the winner will be notified by email after the end date; Participants may request a list of winner(s) from the sponsor following the end date; Come To Order, PO Box 2683, Mechanicsville, VA 23116; Come To Order is the sponsor of this sweepstakes.
Nationally recognized certified organizer, speaker and author, Kathy Jenkins is dedicated to helping her clients simplify their lives by reducing clutter, organizing their homes and offices, and managing their time. She is the President of Come To Order, a professional residential organizing company based in Richmond, Virginia. For more tips, click here to follow Kathy on Facebook.