Get a plan – because dinner matters
Especially with the holidays right around the corner, preparing meals to gather family and friends around your table probably will be even a bit more time consuming than the usual weekly plan. So, to help with the mission of getting you organized and making homemade meals easier, we suggest using Gatheredtable.
It is a simple and fast way to plan weekly meals that are customized to your preferences. Here are some things you may like to know about the Gatheredtable plan:
How Gatheredtable works:
- Tell us what you like to eat
- Get weekly meal plans in your inbox
- Edit your menu to fit your week
- Shop with our grocery list*
- Cook and enjoy!
What Gatheredtable offers:
- Weekly menus
- Grocery lists
- 10-day free trial
- Custom weekly plans
- No credit cards required
- Grocery Delivery available in select areas
What diets Gatheredtable offers plans for:
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Gluten Free
- Download your favorite recipes
With Gatheredtalbe, you can:
- Save time ( 2 hours a week, on average)
- Eat better (real food, in season)
- Save money (only buy what you need)
- Reduce stress (over 50%, on average)
- Discover new recipes (every week in your menu)
- Connect (over homemade meals)
Gatheredtable also offers free food preparation tips on YouTube.
Do you like apps like Gatheredtable or are you a chart girl? Let us know which you like better! We’d love to know what system makes preparing homemade meals easier and life in the kitchen (and the grocery store) more organized!
Kathy Jenkins is a nationally recognized certified organizer, speaker and writer. She is the founder of Come To Order and is dedicated to helping her clients simplify their lives by reducing clutter, organizing their homes and offices, and managing their time. For more tips on organizing your schedule, life and home, follow Kathy on Twitter.