The next class will be held:
November 19, 2015
11:45 AM – 1:15 PM
Are you tired of stressing out every holiday trying to keep up with the crazy schedule, card lists, parties, meals, gifts, and everything else? This workshop is perfect for you – let’s get organizing for the holidays! They will be here before we know it!
What you will need to bring with you to the course:
- A list of parties you are planning to attend or hold.
- A list of people to whom you want to send cards and/or gifts.
- An anticipated budget for the holiday season.
What will you learn during our time together?
- We will learn how to have a stress-free holiday season be learning how to get organized.
- You will leave with a holiday planning notebook that you can use year after year.
University of Richmond
28 Westhampton Way, Room 2016 – SPB, Richmond, VA 23173